Thanks to the membership offered by Super Star Car Wash, its members enjoy many benefits associated with the subscription. However, despite having been in the car wash industry for so many years and having many centers throughout the country.
According to reviews made by its users, the quality of service has deteriorated considerably, and many have preferred to go for other options. If you no longer want to be tied to this subscription, we will show you the different methods to use and how to cancel your membership with each one.
Don’t forget these details before canceling your Star Car Wash subscription
- Your data: full name, phone number, ID
- Location: country, city, region, area code, and detailed room address
- Registration data: username, password, affiliate email, and Super Star Car Wash membership subscription number
- Credit card number or bank account number
- Date and amount of the last payment made to the membership
- Reason for your cancellation
Now, it’s time to cancel your Super Star Car Wash membership
Fortunately, Super Star Car Wash has safe and easy methods available to make any complaint, suggestion, suspension, or, in this case, membership cancellation.
Super Star Car Wash website
First, you must connect to the company’s official website. It is best to remember your registration data to log in.
Once logged in, choose the “Manage your plan” option.
You will now see a form you must fill in and select the “Cancel membership” option. Complete your commentary, press “Next” to follow the last steps, and terminate the Car Wash subscription.
Call customer care
On the Super Star Car Wash website, you can easily find the dedicated customer service number at the bottom of the home page. It makes any claim, suspension, or cancellation of the service directly.
First, call the official customer service phone number 623-536-5956, and you will be attended to by one of the operators.
Here you will be asked the reason for your call, and you will have to explain that you want to unsubscribe. Explain the reasons for canceling your service. They may try to persuade you with some offers or gift cards to avoid your cancellation.
Now, confirm your decision to cancel the service. Next, they will ask you for your registration and billing information. Don’t forget to have your membership number ready. Validate your data to receive information about your cancellation request.
We suggest you ask for your membership number to be sent to your email address to ensure your request is processed. If you do not receive it, please call the same number again to check the status of your termination.
If you have affiliated your payments to your PayPal account automatically from your profile, you can also manage the cancellation of your membership.
- Usually, log in to your PayPal account with your password and personal email on your phone or computer.
- Look for the “settings” section in the options menu
- You will be redirected to another page where you will see all the settings you can make, but you should specifically find the ”Payments” section
- Look for the option ”Manage Automatic Payments”. Here you will find all the subscriptions and memberships you are affiliated with and that are automatically charged every month
- Among your subscriptions, find the Super Star Car Wash membership and click on it
- You will be able to see the detailed information about this subscription and, in the end, the “cancel” button
- Confirm the option to view the services of this company
For years I have studied American finance regulations. All the information in this blog is sourced from official or contrasted sources from reliable sites.
Salesforce Certified SALES & SERVICE Cloud Consultant in February 2020, Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), and Master degree in “Business Analytics & Big Data Strategy” with more than 13 years of experience in IT consulting.