ACA Accountants are Chartered accountants who have qualified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) via the ACA Qualification.
Here are five top facts you need to know about ACA:
- It’s a world renowned qualification, so you’ll be able to work abroad.
- The ACA consists of 15 modules than span across three levels. The final Advanced Level examinations are open book so as to simulate a real-life situation working on an accountancy problem.
- The ACA Qualification forms part of a number of school leaver programmes, graduate programmes and sponsored degrees with top professional services firms and accountancy firms.
- A 2012 Stott and May Salary Survey Report showed that the average earning potential of ICAEW Chartered Accountants in business is £85,900 (£71,600 salary + £14,300 bonus) at around six to nine years after qualifying.
- In order to complete the qualification, you’ll also have to complete 450 days of work with an ACA registered training employer.
For years I have studied American finance regulations. All the information in this blog is sourced from official or contrasted sources from reliable sites.
Salesforce Certified SALES & SERVICE Cloud Consultant in February 2020, Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), and Master degree in “Business Analytics & Big Data Strategy” with more than 13 years of experience in IT consulting.