If you’re looking for a banking solution near you, Regions Bank is an excellent choice. With an extensive branch network across the country, this bank offers a variety of financial services to meet your needs, which certainly begs the question, “Is there a Regions Bank near me?”
Whether you need a checking account, credit card, auto loan or mortgage, Regions Bank can help you get what you need. Regions Bank prides itself on exceptional customer service; its team of expert bankers is available to help you make informed financial decisions that are personalized to you.
Regions Bank nearest me in Houston
Houston is one of the U.S. cities with the most Regions Banks locations. Here are ten options where you can be guaranteed good service.
Regions Bank closest to me in Indiana
Indiana is another region with more Regions Bank locations. After an exhaustive search, we selected these ten options for you. They are open from 9 AM to 5 PM.
How to find Regions Bank near me?
- In case you are looking for a Regions Bank branch near you, it is possible through their website. More specifically, on the “Locations” porta,l which can be found on the top right-hand side of the bank’s main web page
- The “Find a location” portal allows you to find a specific location using the search engine. To do so, you will need to enter either the address, zip code, city or state you are in
- Before performing this search, the system gives you the opportunity to choose specific characteristics of the bank you need to find. Such as whether it has an ATM or not or any service you are interested in
- Likewise, this system allows you to filter your search by state, giving you a much more specific result regarding what you need following the same format given with the banking services offered there.
- Once you have performed the search,h the system will display the specific information of the branch that suits you best. This will give you the chance to start the process of requesting an appointment for a given service
- Among the information you will find there, you will see the phone number, email address or the services offered.
How many Regions Banks are there in the United States?
Regions Bank prides itself on providing personalized financial services and exceptional customer service to its customers nationwide. Whether you require a checking account, credit card, auto loan, mortgage or any other financial solution. This has led the bank to grow from strength to strength and become one of the default choices for users in the United States.
Currently, there are more than 1,400 Regions Bank branches in the United States. This bank’s presence extends across the country, with branches in 16 states in the South and Midwest. In addition, it has an extensive network of ATMs located throughout the country, making it easy and convenient to access banking services from anywhere.
It is worth noting that the states where Regions Bank has the most branches are Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Mississippi. These five states represent the majority of branches nationwide. Thus, we are talking about a bank that is primarily located in residential areas, which ar,e to some extent,t its target audience.
What do banking services offer?
Regions Bank offers a wide variety of banking services designed to meet the financial needs of its customers. These services include:
- Checking and Savings Accounts: offers a variety of checking and savings accounts to help customers manage their money. Its savings accounts include personal savings accounts, children’s savings accounts and retirement savings accounts
- Credit and Debit Cards: offers credit and debit cards with additional rewards and benefits. In addition, its debit cards are equipped with EMV technology for added security
- Loans: Regions Bank offers a variety of loans, including auto loans, mortgage loans, personal loans and student loans
- Online and Mobile Banking: customers can access their accounts and conduct transactions through its website and mobile app
- Commercial Banking: has a wide range of business banking products and services, including commercial accounts, commercial lending, payment and cash management services, payroll services and treasury management services
- Investment and financial planning services: has investment and financial planning services to help clients achieve their financial goals. Its services include investment management, retirement planning, estate planning and insurance
- Foreign Exchange Services: Has foreign exchange services to help customers exchange their local currency for a foreign currency
- Insurance Services: Regions Bank offers a wide range of insurance, including home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance and health insurance
How do I file a Regions Bank claim?
If you need to file a claim at the Bank, there are several options to do so each tailored to your needs.
- Customer Service Line: You can file a claim by calling the Regions Bank Customer Service Line at 1-800-734-4667. A customer service representative will assist you in filing your claim and provide you with information about the claims resolution process
- Online Banking: If you are a customer and have an online account, you can file a claim through Online Banking. Simply log in to your account and seek the option to file a claim
- Email: offers the option to file a claim via email. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your dispute and a customer service representative will reach out to you to help you resolve it
- Branch: If you prefer to file your claim in person, you can visit a Regions Bank branch and speak with a customer service representative. The representative will help you file your claim and provide you with information about the claims resolution process
Is this bank available abroad?
Regions Bank is a U.S.-based financial institution and its presence is still limited to the United States and its territories. As such, it does not currently have international branches and is not an international bank. Rather, it focuses each of its services on the domestic U.S. public.
However, Regions Bank has a network of international correspondents that allow it to offer funds transfer and currency exchange services to its customers who conduct international transactions. In addition, the international chain offers international banking services for companies conducting business abroad, including foreign trade and foreign exchange risk management services.
Similarly, Regions Financial Corporation, the parent company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is one of the largest financial services companies in the United States, with a significant market capitalization. Therefore, although is not an international bank, Regions Financial Corporation is a company with a significant presence in the U.S. and international financial markets.
For years I have studied American finance regulations. All the information in this blog is sourced from official or contrasted sources from reliable sites.
Salesforce Certified SALES & SERVICE Cloud Consultant in February 2020, Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), and Master degree in “Business Analytics & Big Data Strategy” with more than 13 years of experience in IT consulting.