Samsung Notes are graphical interfaces that are customized for different Samsung models. In other words, they are “customization layers” designed by Samsung to improve the user experience. Thanks to these templates, it is possible to modify the appearance and operation of the Android operating system on a Samsung device.
Samsung comes with templates included within the operating system in the “Samsung Notes” application, available for Galaxy Note series smartphones. However, many people are not fully satisfied with the phone’s design, colors, or styles that come by default. If this is your case, you can download different Samsung Notes for free according to your preferences.
What can I do in a Samsung Notes template?
Samsung Notes allows you to open a note and write or draw with the S Pen or your fingers. Just as the name says, with Samsung Notes, you can not only take notes in the most personalized and straightforward way, but you also have many other features that you can use. You can choose colors, styles, brush sizes, fonts, images, videos, audio, etc.
On the other hand, you can organize your notes in different folders with different names and tags to speed up the search and save the templates in your cloud to reuse on another mobile or tablet. It also allows you to access formatting and editing tools for your templates to give them your personal touch. Another handy feature of Samsung Notes is that you can save the files in PDF format or as an image, allowing you to share them through different applications.
How to select Samsung Notes handwriting?
To make your own template, you must first select handwriting. You have several ways to do this, depending on your device.
- One option is to click on the keyboard options menu and select “Handwriting”. You will see the screen split in two: below, the place to write, and above, the converted text.
- Use the drawing mode and, under “Tools”, click on the handwriting in text icon at the bottom of the screen. Copy and paste the converted text wherever you want to save it as a file.
- From Samsung Notes, you can also export a Microsoft Word file. When you are done exporting, save the document and click the “Share” icon in the upper right corner. Then select “Microsoft Word”, and the handwritten text will be converted into a friendly format.
- With the latest version of Samsung Notes, you can save emails and phone numbers to share handwritten texts directly from the application. After saving the file, swipe the S Pen to the desired email or phone number to send it by mail or message.
- You can polish hand-drawn shapes so they are automatically polished from “Settings > Toolbar add-ons > Enable Neat shapes.
How to install Samsung Notes template?
You don’t need to perform any additional steps to install a Samsung template on your phone. Samsung devices already come with the custom interface pre-installed. However, you can customize it to your liking and install the Samsung Notes Template you like the most. Just follow a few simple steps, and you will have the look of your phone or tablet customized.
IMPORTANT: The steps may vary depending on the type and model of the device.
How to install an existing Samsung Notes template?
- Go to “Settings” or “Configuration” on your phone or tablet.
- Locate the “Themes” or “Display” option.
- Click on “Themes” or “Screen Styles”. You will be able to access all the templates available in the gallery.
- Search for your template until you find the one you like the most. If you click on the theme button, you can preview it before selecting it.
- Once you have chosen a theme, press “Download” or “Apply”.
- The template will start downloading so you can install it on your device.
- The template is automatically applied once it has finished installing. It will modify the entire appearance of the phone, such as icons, wallpaper and lock, style, design, and other visual elements.
How to install a new template in Samsung Notes?
If you want to download a new template, you can do it at the link below, where you can download free Samsung Notes template and install it on your device. Just follow a few simple steps.
- Go to the Samsung Notes application on your device.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper right corner of the app’s main screen (usually three vertical dots or a gear icon).
- In the drop-down menu, click on the “Templates” button or “Download Templates”.
- You will then see all available templates. Locate the attachment icon in the upper right section and click the button.
- Select the “PDF” option and browse your files for the Samsung Notes template you downloaded from our website.
- Once the template has been downloaded, you can access it from the template section of the Samsung Notes application.
Remember that these steps may vary slightly depending on the version of Samsung Notes and the model of your Samsung device.
Why create my own Samsung Notes template?
The Samsung Notes templates included by default in the operating system are limited. Even if you can download new ones, you may not find the ideal Samsung Notes template for what you need.
- Your imagination sets the limit! That is why you can create your Samsung Notes templates according to your needs and designs. Look at all the advantages you will get by downloading or creating your template:
- Samsung Notes templates have an unlimited appearance in template creation and customization, as you can combine different formats and colors to create your ideal Samsung Notes template.
- You can configure Samsung Notes to type in another language from the Keyboard Settings (Manage input languages).
- The templates are designed to optimize the software and hardware of Samsung devices, such as the stylus used to create your designs.
- The user experience is greatly enhanced due to the ease of creating templates.
- You can access Samsung Cloud and Samsung Reminder to save your note templates on any other Samsung device.
- Many templates can include unique features and applications unavailable on other brands of mobile devices and smartphones.
- With your templates, whether designed by you or downloaded from the web, you can go beyond the two forms of notes that are included: the single page, with dividers between each page, and the infinite scroll style.
- “Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung Notes.” Samsung Electronics America, https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077061/.
- Gordon, Daniel. “10 Tips for Using Samsung Notes to Boost Your Productivity – Samsung Business Insights.” Samsung Business Insights, 3 Mar. 2023, https://insights.samsung.com/2023/03/03/10-tips-for-using-samsung-notes-to-boost-your-productivity-5/.
For years I have studied American finance regulations. All the information in this blog is sourced from official or contrasted sources from reliable sites.
Salesforce Certified SALES & SERVICE Cloud Consultant in February 2020, Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), and Master degree in “Business Analytics & Big Data Strategy” with more than 13 years of experience in IT consulting.