Unsubscribing from an application is a decision that is not taken lightly, and platforms must ensure that this procedure is as painless as possible for the customer. Dollar Shave Club is one of the easiest in this regard; here we explain it all!
Recommendations before suspending the Dollar Shave Club subscription
Before suspending the Dollar Shave Club account, keep in mind that if you have an order to be shipped, the ideal thing to do is to contact customer service. They will resolve the issue with the pending shipment so that you can unsubscribe from the application.
You may likely receive an additional shipment if the subscription is canceled during the paid month. So to avoid this situation, you must stop the subscription at the beginning of the month.
How to cancel the Dollar Shave Club subscription in a few steps?
- To get started, log in to the Dollar Shave Club home page. Log in to your account with your personal information
- Once your profile is activated, go to the bar at the top of the page
- There you will find different options to select but only click on the one that says “Subscription Settings”
- Another selection panel will open, and you can see “Stop subscription”
- After this step, you can summarize why you are leaving the platform
- The platform will contact you via the email address registered at the beginning of the subscription to confirm that your cancellation was successful
What does Dollar Shave Club offer in your subscription?
When you subscribe to this account, you pay a membership fee of $9 to receive your shipments. At the same time, they also offer you four capsules of their products with a whole month of free shipping.
Another advantage of the subscription is that customers can log in using their email, Facebook account, or Google login.
Would it be possible to cancel the subscription?
Dollar Shave Club allows the subscription to pause (adjust the date of shipments) because sometimes customers do not want to leave the platform permanently but for a defined period. If you are one of them, here is how to do it:
- Log back into your Dollar Shave Club profile page
- When you enter your profile, look for the panel marked “Tools“
- Within those options, you will find one that allows you to modify the date of shipments and how often they will be sent
Despite the ease of use of this platform, the main reason they canceled their subscription is that it no longer has an application, and all their movements are made through the website.
For years I have studied American finance regulations. All the information in this blog is sourced from official or contrasted sources from reliable sites.
Salesforce Certified SALES & SERVICE Cloud Consultant in February 2020, Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), and Master degree in “Business Analytics & Big Data Strategy” with more than 13 years of experience in IT consulting.